Last updated: 25 May 2018
iseepr is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with the principles of the relevant data protection regulations.
Personal Data we collect and how it is used
We collect contact information (name, email, address, telephone number, social media handle) about you:
- to deliver our services.
- from Response Source / publicly available information online, to contact you with relevant communications.
- when you voluntarily complete our contact form on the website.
Where we collect data, we will only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent.
Who we share personal data with
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data, for example, support delivery of or provide functionality on the website or services.
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or third parties where we think it necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure.
- an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
- other people where we have your consent.
Protecting your data
We are aware of the requirement to ensure your data is protected against accidental loss or disclosure, destruction and abuse. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
International data transfers
When we share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). When transferring personal data outside of the EEA and its laws, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and to make sure it is correct and up to date. You can request a copy of your personal data, object to continued processing, ask us to restrict processing or to delete it.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to us to us at 6 The Dockside, Leeds Dock, Leeds, LS10 1EG.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a personal relationship with you, and for a period afterwards, in accordance with our retention policies and practices. Following that period, data will be deleted or anonymised.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy statement or information we hold about you:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: 6 The Dockside, Leeds Dock, Leeds, LS10 1EG