Appetite for Disruption: Bell ID’s Secure Element in the Cloud
Since 2009, the deployment of ‘tap & pay’ smartphone payment services has been restricted as mobile operators and banks fought to control the global market. In September 2013, Dutch software company, Bell ID, anticipated that Google would break this deadlock with an update to Android smartphones enabling banks to deploy tap & pay services via third-party software, instead of the operators’ SIM cards.
A month ahead of Google’s announcement, via an international, integrated campaign, iseepr launched Bell ID’s ‘Secure Element in the Cloud’ solution to the global fintech market (estimated at 300 potential banking customers worldwide), with the goal of driving website traffic and leads by positioning the firm as the alternative mobile payment solutions provider.
iseepr search-optimised and blended traditional media relations, social media engagement, thought leadership blogs, industry awards and digital content marketing.
- Two major inbound leads converted: cumulative value of €1.2m
- 1,518% Campaign ROI
- 55% increase in website traffic since launch
- 2,578 inbound direct leads generated from the campaign
- Numerous direct leads generated from publicised campaign content
- Audience of 10,877,307 reached via 273 coverage hits across global trade media
- 320% increase in Twitter followers
- 21,663 views to YouTube/Vimeo channels
- Three international industry awards, one finalist
- Client positioned as industry visionary and achieved agile, first-mover status